Clarity™ means Comfort
Great Neck Orthodontics in Great Neck, NY is straightening smiles with revolutionary 3M™ Clarity™ Aligners!
These aligners are made from smooth, clear plastic and designed as an “invisible” alternative to traditional metal braces that provides noticeable results. They’re customized to fit the unique shape and contours of your teeth and gums for a comfortable fit. No irritation to gums and cheeks that you may encounter with traditional braces.
Clarity™ means Convenience
Patients of all ages can be treated with 3M™ Clarity™ Aligners. These aligners can be removed for brushing flossing, eating and drinking, and can withstand staining and discoloration. Their discreet, “barely there” look means no one will know you’re wearing Clarity™ aligners – unless you tell them! This is a fantastic option for patients who may be self-conscious about the appearance of traditional braces.
Clarity™ means Condensed Treatment Times
The treatment time with 3M™ Clarity™ Aligners varies by patients’ orthodontic issues, but research has shown these aligners move and straighten teeth into their correct position in a shorter period than traditional metal braces. Your aligners will come in a set, and you’ll replace a current pair every one to two weeks – no adjustment appointments to replace ties or wires! Additionally, Clarity™ Aligners have been shown to aid in the prevention of teeth grinding and tooth decay.
How Clarity™ Works
Your journey to a healthy beautiful smile with Clarity™ begins with taking impressions of your teeth and mouth – all-digital, all non-invasive, no use of traditional (and unpleasant) putty impressions. Using our advanced technology, Dr. Palaganas, Dr. Ellis, and their team will formulate a customized treatment plan using Clarity,™ specific to your unique orthodontic needs.
While 3M Clarity Aligners are a terrific treatment option, we must determine if you are a candidate. Contact Great Neck Orthodontics for a consultation today.
Invisalign – Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Great Neck, NY
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr. Janine Ellis and Dr. Douglas Palaganas are certified Invisalign treatment providers and have treated countless cases successfully with this leading-edge appliance system.
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Great Neck Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Dr. Ellis and Dr. Palaganas are certified Invisalign providers, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to perfect your smile! Get ready to go… invisible! To learn more about Invisalign and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary Invisalign evaluation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign clear aligners to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Nearly invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members, and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Ellis and Dr. Palaganas uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact image of your mouth and teeth, then they customize each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!